The Services are not directed to children. You affirm that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement where you live and have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement, as well as that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
If we become aware that you are a minor and are attempting to or have submitted personal data via the Site, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
Data processing in connection with the Site
1. How We Use Your Information:
We use third party service providers to assist us in better understanding the use of our Services. Our service providers will place cookies in (or use similar technologies) and will receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our Site. This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals.
Our service providers analyze this information and provide us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service providers will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in our Site and Services and how to better serve those interests, as well as help ensure secure use of the Services for all users. If you want to avoid using cookies altogether, you can disable cookies in your browser. However, disabling cookies might make it difficult or impossible for you to use certain features of the Site or Services. Your use of the Site or Services with a browser that is configured to accept cookies constitutes acceptance of our and third-party cookies.
- Geolocation Data and Telephone Numbers. We use and collect the geolocation data and telephone numbers of our Site visitors. The geolocation data is solely used for regional verification. Due to regulatory restrictions, only users in authorized regions are able to access the Services. Telephone numbers are used for security purposes to validate our users. Users will receive a secure access code via SMS (separate rates may apply from your carrier).
- Blockchain Data. Note that we are not responsible for your use of the Blockchain and your data processed in this decentralized and permissionless network.
- Your inquiries. You may contact us by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We use the data that you provide in an email to us, which you may give voluntarily, only in order to answer your contact question or to reply to your email in the best possible manner.
How We Share Your Information:
Except as set forth below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties our users’ personal data unless we receive their consent. That being said, in the following situations, we may share personal data with outside parties:
- Subsidiaries, Service Consultants and Service Providers. We may share personal data with our subsidiaries, third party consultants and service providers (such as providers of hosting, support, returns, maintenance, and remedial and repair services) to the extent that they require access to our databases, or the information contained in our databases, to service us and the Site;
- Merger or Acquisition. We share personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- As Otherwise Allowed by Law. We may transfer personal data to third-parties where we are expressly authorized by applicable law to do so;
- Aggregated Information. We may aggregate information that you provide with information provided by other individuals in such a manner that the information is not personally identifiable to you, and we may transfer that aggregated information to third-parties; and
- With your express consent.
1. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technical developments.Please note that any data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by email) is generally not secure and we accept no liability for data transmitted to us via the Internet. Unfortunately, absolute protection is not technically possible. This information does not apply to the websites of third parties and the corresponding links given on the Site. We assume no responsibility and liability for these.
2. Duration of data processing
3. Amendments to this Policy
4. Conflict or Inconsistency
5. International transfers
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES TREAT YOUR INFORMATION IN A MANNER THAT MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT FROM, AND LESS PROTECTIVE THAN, THE TREATMENT REQUIRED UNDER THE LAWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE UNITED STATES, YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH US, OR MAKE USE OF THE SITE.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO REQUIRE US TO TREAT YOUR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF ANY COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING WAIVER MAY NOT BE LEGALLY BINDING IN SOME COUNTRIES, SUCH AS THE MEMBER STATES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. TO THE EXTENT IT IS NOT LEGALLY BINDING IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, THIS FOREGOING WAIVER DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We are entitled to transfer your personal data to third parties abroad for the purposes of the data processing and external access by you of services provided by those third parties. As personal data processors, they are obliged to protect data privacy to the same extent as we ourselves. We choose the processors carefully to ensure compliance with applicable laws.